Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday & Stat Holidays 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
It takes less than 5 minutes to book an appointment.
Please call us at 403-453-9194 or use our online booking service.
Most appointments take about 20-30 minutes for one person or approximately 50-60 minutes for a group/family of 4.
This time accounts for the travel consultation, administering the vaccines, and filling any medications required for the trip.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
1. Alberta healthcare card.
2. Any previous vaccination record.
3. Any insurance (drug plan) for drug coverage.
During your appointment, our travel consult Pharmacist will:
- Discuss your vaccination history
- Examine your medical status
- Cover the details of your trip
- Explain measures to take while you are on your trip
- Recommend vaccinations based on your destination and expected activities
- Prescribe the medications you need for your trip, such as antimalarial prophylaxis and anti-diarrheal medicine
Please request your vaccination record from Public Health by calling 403-214-2642. Alternatively, you can call your previous travel clinic and request a record of your previous vaccines from them.
At least 6 weeks in advance of your flight.
We can also accommodate emergency travel or last minute notice. We are dedicated to giving you the maximum possible protection for your destination.
We do group travel consultations for organizations and their employees going on a business trip.
Yes, we do. Please call us to arrange the timings and requirements at 403-453-9194.
Yes, we are a designated Yellow Fever vaccination facility approved by Health Canada. This includes the certificate. Please call us for further details at 403-453-9194.
Yes, we administer the Hajj and Umra vaccination and provide you with necessary documentation required for visa and travel to Saudi Arabia.